Monday, September 26, 2011

Goodbyes

These posts are really out of order, but I'm so far behind that I'm just going to try to catch up and not worry about chronological order

We said a lot of goodbyes during the month of June. I hate the way I look in most of these pictures, but I guess thats just life.  Our last Sunday:

Me, Melody and Lisa
 Sarah and I
 Sarah and the kids
Sarah was our favorite babysitter but was so involved in school and band that it was a special treat when she was available.  We were known to plan dates around her schedule. Lisa is Sarah's mom and a wonderful example and friend to me.  We will really miss them.  They moved to Texas a few days before we left the St. Louis area.
Our last day at the pool:

Jacob and Grace
 Sidney, Xandy, and Layne (Layne moved to Ohio this summer)
 I was so busy saying goodbyes that I hadn't put my coverup on yet.  Please try to ignore the giant blinding white thighs.  I know its hard to ignore and I apologize!
Jennifer Weedman, me, Patti Cupp
 Amy Nesbit, me and Elisa Mallrich
 Bella and Jensen
 Xandy and Layne (they met at Kindergarten orientation and have been great friends ever since.  They are hoping that since their Grandma's both live within 45 minutes of Cedar Point that than can meet up during the summers.

No comments: