Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Say what??

I forgot this in my post on Thanksigiving.   Part of our old tradition was all of the cousins getting their picture taken wit Santa.  This is one part that I have not continued.  My kids have seen Santa enough times at church and school each year, as well as personal visits to our home when we lived in Illinois, that I do not see fit to pay an outrageous amount of money on a photo.  My cousin still holds true to this tradition though.  We waited for Santa to get back from his break so Leilani could get her picture taken with Santa.  My kids decided to sit on his lap even though I wasn't getting a picture.

Items asked for between the four of them included: a laptop, a cell phone, an I-pod touch, and a DS among other things.  Even Santa had big eyes.  I think he actually felt really sorry for Jared and I.  He was nice even to explain that he would take their requests under consideration but he and the elves had some other ideas too.  Phew!!!  I knew we were going to have some disappointed kids on Christmas morning.

I love the Santa at Crocker Park, he is the real deal.  Every year he also tells my kids that the need to be better at getting along.  They need to fight less and listen to mom more. This year, he told them when they fight mom loses, and that disappoints him.   LOVE that Santa!!!!!

No comments: