Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bella's Turn

It will be a miracle if I ever get anything accomplished in the way of packing and preparing to move. I have a disorder that causes me the plan way too much on any given day. I think we can jam hours of fun into each day and still have energy to pack and organize at night. Oh well, what can I say I just love to have fun! And, fun is what we had this week-end. My brother Nicholas, his wife Natalie, and their adorable son Weston came for the week-end. I made a point to take lots of pictures of Bella since she seems to get "blogged" as much. It was not hard to find cute photo ops of her this week-end since her and Weston were attached at the hip and very cute playing together. The week-end fun started Saturday morning when we went swimming -So those of you reading this who were in Ohio on Saturday are thinking we're crazy about now since Saturday was only in the 60's, but don't worry it was indoor- Our neighbors have an indoor pool and keep inviting us to use it. I don't know what took us so long to go cause it was fabulous. It even has a water slide. I didn't take my camera and was too lazy to go across the steet to get it so sorry no pictures there. Not that anyone wants to see me in a swimsuit anyway so really I was just sparing you all. We ended the week-end with the Tribe. It was dollar hotdog night and fireworks! Whats not to love about that game. The game ended up being 12 innings long and we didn't get home to midnight. Katy's probably passed out on her desk right now, but she had a blast last night. Here is a slide of some of the pics from the week-end.



This morning Bella disappeared and the house was very quiet. When I made this realization my entire body tensed up and my heart filled with dread as scenes of past messes scrolled through my head. In a panic, I started searching the house wondering what disaster I would spend my morning fixing. I found her in her room, sitting on her chair, holding her baby. I was shocked and pleasantly surprised. We need to see more of this sweet darling Bella.

6 comments:

the Petterson Family said...

You do have such a sweet little darling Bella! All your children are wonderful, we are really going to miss you when you leave! We had a great time at the Ballgame last night! Thanks for inviting us along!

P.S. Will you send me a copy of the picture of Connel and I? Thanks bunches.

Shelly said...

I can't believe your neighbor has an indoor pool sooo cool! Kay kay misses Bella . she wants to put her wings on and come over to play!!

Natalie Buchkovich said...

I love that Bella!! I am still laughing about when she told Nick off!! That is my kind of girl! We had such a great time with you guys! I just wish it could have been longer. I am sure going to miss your family in Ohio!!

Amanda said...

Hey there. My email is travelgirlut@hotmail.com. Glad you finally managed to get pictures of Bella. your little guy is so cute at the baseball game!

Susan said...

love the baseball song that accompanied the pix.

Amy said...

Ok - did I miss something? I have read the last few posts mentioning moving. . . So where are you moving to? And when?

I can relate to the 'it's too quiet in the house' feeling. I am so glad that Bella was taking care of her baby. So far, I have been pretty lucky - the messes when the house gets quiet have been manageable with no lasting damage. Hope it stays that way.