Sunday, July 27, 2008

Backyard fun and other tidbits

It didn't take Jacob more than a few days in the house to attempt to conquer the stairs. He made it all the way to the top without falling the first time. I came out of my room to find him three steps from the top. While I was getting ready the girls had come upstairs to get something and he decided to follow.

.


At least three times this week, I tiptoed out of Bella's room after putting her down from nap to find this scene in Jacob's room. Way to go, big sis! A couple of days I had tried to put Jacob down first to no avail. He loves his big sister and relaxes in her arms

6 comments:

Amy said...

It is so great when they learn to master the stairs - up and down. Joshua figured out the down a couple of weeks ago and spent an hour going up and down entertaining himself. You need to post some pictures of your house, too. It looks like you are in a nice neighborhood and are enjoying the fun things in the area.

the Petterson Family said...

That is so sweet!!! Hope that you are enjoying your time in St. Louis because we will be joining the fun soon! See you in 4 weeks. Different project however! :(

Amanda said...

What a great big sister! Ella is the opposite. She'll go in Alex's room just to wake him up. Oh well. Besides, I think Alex is the same size as Ella and so would probably crush her if she tried to hold him. :)

Dustin and Tonya Ray Family said...

We were looking at all your pics because Austie hadn't seen them for a while and he said "I want to see that... I want to go there" Its a done deal as soon as Dustin hears that we will be coming start planning!!! He keeps telling Dustin he wants to go to California and we have to tell him someday.. this destination is much more obtainable!(It breaks his heart to tell his boys no)

Joan said...

Oh my cuties-I miss them!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

I think that is one of the sweetest things I've ever seen! What a sweetie!! you have a great big sister to help out. :)