Friday, February 5, 2010

CAT or cat?

We've all seen the email in which funny "test answers" are compiled into one list. From my time working at the high school, I had a seen some funny answers, but some in that email were alittle too ridiculous. I imagined someone with way too much time had sat down and invented those answers. But, who knows, maybe they are all real. Katy was doing her math homework the other night and I could tell she was at her limit with learning for the day. Her homework, by the way, I swear resembled my freshman geometry homework. Anyway, she finally let out a sigh of relief and pushed her paper away. "I'm done, can you check it Mom". I absently started skimming over the worksheet when something caught my eye. Trying to suppress my amusement, I said "Umm, Katy..." to which she got a sheepish look followed by a case of the giggles. "I was tired and couldn't remember what I was supposed to do!" she defended. After a good laugh together, I helped her correctly complete this problem:


2 comments:

Nikki said...

Love it!

Elise said...

Tell Katy that she is super creative! I love it! And, yes, I think that "Draw triangle, CAT, with a right angle" does remind me of high school.