Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Game Day and Tree Hunting

Saturday morning we went to get the tree.  I found a place called Wilcox trees several years back.  We love riding the tractor through the woods to the back lot.  We also enjoy the free hot chocolate at the end.

How many people does it take to cut down a tree?  There were 6 of us, 3 in my brother's family, my 2 parents, and Karl (my second cousin)and his two boys (3).  Yep, 14 of us went to get one tree, but we sure did have fun.

The rest of the day was game day but our numbers were low this year.  Loni and Todd helped boost our numbers when they stopped by with their family to join in the fun.



 The kids all trying to carry the tree
 Katy's new hat




I love these signs.  They rank up there with the Raging Rivers sign.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Must have been cold. I love the picture with the pink hat completely covering the face.

You are creating such fun memories and traditions for your family. Hope you're enjoying the holidays. I am, but I'm feeling a little worn out - Adam works later and later all the time, so by the time he gets home, I'm ready for bed!