Thursday, December 16, 2010

Piano Recital

Here are some videos of the girls' piano recital.  Our memory card on the camera was full so they were taken on the phone which leaves a lot to be desired on the quality of the video. Katy actually played 2 songs and a duet with her teacher. I can only find one song. I'll have to see if the other 2 are on Jared's phone when he gets home. (I added 2 more videos.  One of Katy's first song and another of Bella.  Its the same as the other one except it has her introduicing herself and her song.  This was a HUGE accomplishment for the child that does not like to speak in front of large groups.  Especially since we forgot to tell her she had to introduce herself until right before her turn.  She had a panic attack so I told her the important thing was to play, if she didn't want to do the introduction not to worry about it.  I was stunned when she got up and gave the introductions.  We are so proud of you girls!)

 

No comments: