Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Random musings

I love to see Bella snuggling her Dad.  For the most part she tends not to want much to do with him.   Lately though I've seen an increasing number of moments like this....
It warms my heart.


And, despite the risk of being lynched and losing friends again this year,  I have to post pics of the kids on Super Bowl Sunday.  Yes, I do realize I am from Cleveland and this is a sin some consider second only to Blasphemy, but I do have western Pennsylvania roots.  Since there was no compelling reason to cheer for Green Bay (and since I'm more than a little annoyed at the whole state of Wisconsin and their sports teams this past year), I did what any loving granddaughter would do and wore the colors of the team by Grandparents were loyal to. My husband had other ideas. Since he hates Rothelsberger with an intense passion, he was cheering for Greenbay. Since I can not pass up an opportunity to annoy him, he came home from an after church meeting to find this




It was actually harder than I thought to create these outfits.  Apparently yellow is not a color the kids and I wear very often.  We had to do a lot of sharing to find outfits for everyone.  Jared has apparently learned to ignore our teasings.  Besides a slight roll of his eyes he did not humor us with any other reaction.

No comments: