Monday, April 11, 2011

Bella's party

Bella had a swim party at the YMCA this year.  Its the first time I have ever paid to have a party somewhere other than my home.  We are usually too cheap for that and I enjoy coming up with games to match the theme the B-day child chooses.  I have to say it sure was nice!  No pre party cleaning, no children tearing through my house, and no after party clean-up.  Due to the stress we have been under lately, it was a wonderful choice for us.
I didn't take any pictures of them swimming but Bella had a blast. She was also given a huge beach ball from the Y to play with and then take home.  All of her friends signed a smaller beach ball I had brought from home.  It will be a fun keepsake from her friends in Illinois!
If you can't tell the teddy grahams are floating on gummy rafts
 The mini candle cake
 Bella and Makenzie coloring while I set up







There was a bug going around Bella's class and half the kids she invited missed several days of school that week. Every day she would update me on who was back in school and who was out sick now. We were allowed 24 people in the pool so I called some friends from church and they came and joined us for the swimming part since several of her friends missed out.

No comments: