Monday, April 11, 2011

St Patrick's Day?

Was it St. Patty's Day or embarrass you're child at school day?

I was asked to help throw a St. Patrick's Day party for Xandy's class.  She was not thrilled with my outfit.  The other girls thought it was great but Xandy- not so much. 
 She wasn't the only child mortified by their mother.  The other parent helping with the party was our neighbor, Liz.  Xandy knew at least Cameron would be in the same boat as her.  Here is Liz and I together, rocking our outfits.
 You may be thinking that this scenario seems vaguely familiar and you'd be correct.  Here is a picture you might remember of Liz and I at Halloween

2 comments:

Amy said...

You might have embarassed them, but I'm sure they'll have great memories of it later :)

Natalie Buchkovich said...

Looks like it's a good thing that you and Liz's kids go to the same school so they can get together and talk through their trauma and share something in common!! Way cute!!!!