Sunday, October 7, 2012

First day of School

More on our trip to come, but in the meantime.  Here are some photos of the first day of school.

Katy getting ready to walk out the door for her first day of middle school (6th grade).

She almost missed the bus.  It comes over 5 minutes early every day.  We've missed it as much as we've made it.  It already is supposed to come at 6:50 (school doesn't even start until 7:50) so I take her across the street to her friends neighborhood where the bus comes 1/2 hour later.
Bella leaving for her first day of second grade
Xandy's first day of 4th grade
With little brother who was a little disappointed he missed the cut-off.  (I was grateful; not quite ready for my baby to be gone all day!)
I didn't even get to put them on the bus since they start late every Wednesday and the 1st day was a wednesday.  The bus was running late and I was going to be late for my class if I didn't leave so my friend Rachael saw them off.  It was upsetting to me, I like to do those little things with my kids.

No comments: