Sunday, October 7, 2012

Summer Fun

We had the Ott Family reunion at Presque Isle again this year.  This time our family spent the night so I got to run on the trail along the lake shore.  It was so beautiful and relaxing.  I wish I had enough time to run farther but I did get 8 miles in. Natalie took some pictures of us at the beach. Here are some of my favorites.



My parents got this backyard water fun for Alexandra for her birthday.  This was the test run.  The kids had a lot of summer fun with this slide.
I though the positive thing about moving away from St. Louis was supposed to be more tolerable summer temperatures.  We had a lot of days this summer that had my car thermometer reading triple digits.  If it was going be that hot, I might as well have been in St. Louis.


1 comment:

Amy said...

How fun you got to see family this summer. We hope to make it to TX again next summer. Natalie took some great family pics. It's amazing how old everyone is getting - the kids, I mean, not us!