Monday, June 16, 2008

Dance Recital

The girls had their Dance Recital over the week-end. Over the course of a four day period 14 hours were spent doing dance. That doesn't even count the time spent on hair and make-up. Needless to say, I'm glad that is over. Overall, the Recital was very cute. It makes me wich I was young and could dance all over again. We weren't allowed to take video during the actually recital but I did take some at the dress rehearsal. Fortunately, both classes improved for the actual show! I took it with my normal camera while holding Jacob who was trying to grab the camera- so I apoliguze for the poor quality. I wasn't about to pay $50 for the DVD so this is a good as it gets. I went outside to take some pictures of the girls beforehand. They thought it was fun to have their own photo shoot and kept posing for more and more pictures. Bella felt left out and even joined in on the fun. Enjoy the slide! ( In the videos Xandy starts on your right hand side in the front. Katy starts second in from your left in the back)








4 comments:

Natalie Buchkovich said...

Oh my...so cute! I especially LOVE that picture of your three girls together! Katy looks so grown up with that makeup on! Good memorise! See ya next week! xoxo

Dustin and Tonya Ray Family said...

Austin thinks Xandy makes a beautiful princess... That's not Katy dressed for dance but she's a superhero.. Where's Bella? Oh yay here's Bella.. Where's Terra? He is still waiting to see Terra! Anyways I was so sad to not be there.. I couldn't wait to see you guys dance and I missed it. I am so sorry you look like you did a FABULOUS job! Would have loved to have been there. Cried because I wasn't! WATCH OUT Kathryn and Xandy are knock outs you are going to have the boys lined up.. tell Jared to start writing his application to date the girls!!! Mason clapped throughout.. he loved the performance!

Joan said...

What beautiful dancers. I am glad I got to see the show even if it was 3 hours both nights!

Andrea said...

Your girls are just too cute!!! I can't wait for my little girl to do dance!! I loved the yellow Bell Toto!! Way cute!! You have two very talented girls!!