Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Random Sampler: Yard sales and Primary

Saturday was Aunt Teak and Uncle Junk. While we were driving through town the girls observed a sign reading "Yard Sale" During the next few minutes I could hear them discussing why a person would be selling their yard. It was too funny so I passed on the teaching moment and chose not to tell them that "yard sale" was another name for "garage sale".

Sunday after church the girls played "Primary". Katy must have been the president. She stood behind of the couch holding Jacob. The other two took turns standing on a box behind the couch. Katy would then whisper "talks" and "scriptures" in their ear and they would repeat it out loud. It was so cute I hated to interrupt them for lunch. Which meant I had to eat my pizza bites cold after they were finished.

5 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

That is so funny. I love the yard sale thing but that is just exactly what I would think if I were a kid and heard that. It's so cute that they were playing primary. Shows that they are paying attention. :)

Kate said...

What a cute idea to play primary. It must be lots of fun to have a house full of kids!

the Petterson Family said...

The things that kids say and do crack me up! Hey, it;s been awhile huh? Let's workout this week...want to? I haven't for 3 weeks...I'm a slacker and a bad friend.

Amanda said...

Cutest nieces ever!!!! Christmas is going to be a blast! I can't wait, I thought it would take major time to work one over on Robert about Disneyland, so I started early, and to my surprise he has already caved! He does have a heart! LOL!

the Petterson Family said...

Hope things are going well as you make your transition!