Tuesday, May 19, 2009

City Musuem

We've been wanting to go to the City Musuem for awhile. Um, let me rephrase that. I've been wanting to take the family to the City Musuem for awhile. I'd heard lots of fun things about it, but Jared wasn't so sure. When we found out Laura and Connel would be moving in a few weeks we wanted to get together one last time. We decided to meet in St. Louis at the City Museum. It was a lot of fun. I don't even know how to describe it. I've never been to anything like it before. It was a little hard with Jacob. He wanted to do more than he was physically capable of doing, add that to the fact it was nap time. But, overall he did really well and we all had a lot of fun. We all left exhausted, and the adults all left with aches and bruises from crawling and squeezing through tunnels and chutes too small for us. When we were getting to tired to continue, we left and headed to CiCi's for good food.


The suspended tunnels that you crawl through


Katy and Connel
Laura, Bella, and Jacob in the suspended plane
Xandy sliding in the skateless skate park




Katy and Jacob on the train


Bella and Xandy waiting for the train to stop

The girls in the ball pit
"Catch"

We'll miss you guys!!! Good luck with the move!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That looks like so much fun! I may be biased, but I think my parents have the cutest grandkids ever!