Sunday, May 17, 2009

Visit from the Rays

Tonya and her family came to visit for an extended week-end. Thursday while the kids were in school and Jared was working, Tonya and Dustin went to the temple. I took the 4 little kids for a bike ride to Culvers. It started to rain while we were there and the kids were not sure about riding back in the rain with their slushes. It was an interesting adventure. Friday, Dustin, Tonya, and I took the little kids to the zoo. I'm not sure why I don't have any pictures of that. I love the St. Louis zoo and always enjoy going. Saturday Jared, Dustin, Xandy, and Austin went to Katy's soccer game while Tonya and I tried a new fitness class at the YMCA with the other 3 in child care. After we met up again we went for icecream at Bobby's and to Miners Park or "the train park" . In the evening we sang a lot of Karoake. It was a fun week-end and we enjoyed their visit.










1 comment:

Nikki said...

I love Culvers!