Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ohio Trip Part I

We packed A LOT into our week in Ohio. We went to the Duck Tape Festival, went to Sandy Ridge-the wetland park, swam in Mima's pool every day, played with lots of friends, went to the Shoepfle Gardens, stopped at Applehill, ate icecream everyday,visited Alex at the metropark he works at, went to the beach, played at the sprinkler park, Mom & I visted my friend Josh, his sweet wife and new baby, Jared and I hung out with another couple I was friends with in HS, went dress shopping with mom for her upcoming HS reunion, Bella completed the week of safety town, I got in a couple runs without the heat and humity here, we went to a family reunion in PA......

No wonder we've all been exhausted this week!


Pics from the wetland park














1 comment:

Joan said...

what great fun we had.. we miss you..even the pool is sad with only me to swin in it.