Friday, June 18, 2010

Preschool Party

My friend, Amy, who is also an incredible workout instructor, started a once a month preschool/playgroup. It has been a great way to meet other moms in the community. There are about a dozen moms that participate and take turns hosting and planning each month. This month we met at the park. Since school was out the older girls had to tag along. They weren't really excited but we good sports. They even participated and helped the little ones. Amy was in charge this month and also recently had a baby. Her SIL came along to help her out. The SIL completely made my day when she said "You have 4 kids? You look really good for having 4 kids!" I know alot of people out there have 4 or more kids and look a lot better than me, but it still made my entire day. Come to think of it, it made my whole week cause I'm still feeling the high and that was last Friday!!






No comments: