Thursday, September 23, 2010

Family Pictures

Remember the neat little park we found this summer with the pretty gardens? We decided that would be a great place for family pictures. We waited for a day that wasn't blazing hot and off we went. Our wonderful friends, the Pearsons, came with us to take the pictures. My kids are usually very cooperative for our yearly family pictures but this year....not so much. It was probably a combination of being at the park and having their friends there. We did manage to get some good ones. However, I realize its getting increasingly harder to get ones where everyone looks good. The few pictures I actually like of myself usually have a kid with closed eyes, a turned head, or a hand in the face. Rochelle and Joseph were great and took a ton of pictures. Here's some of my favorites...










5 comments:

Smith family said...

What a nice bunch of photos, you all look very photogenic. Glad you got to make it to Winter Quarters last weekend to see Kevin, Nicole and Noah, too. It's too bad we're all spread across the country, but what fun we have when we get together.

Amy said...

I like the family one of you all on the bridge and the kids lying on the ground. Cute pics. It's so fun to get new ones. I just need to pick our favorite and get them printed.

Porter Family said...

Awww, adorable! Love that park...we need to go back sometime!

Natalie Buchkovich said...

They turned out great! Family pictures are always fun!!

Joan said...

Oh I loved those pictures. I can't wait for my copies!