Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Skate Night





The girls had skate night on Tuesday with their school. We don't usually go but I promised them I'd take them this time. I forgot I was supposed to be at a RS bookclub when I made that promise. Fortunately, Dad saved the day and showed up at skate night so I could leave and the kids could still skate. Don't let the picture fool you it was packed! I did take the pictures at the very beginning before many people got there but I did a pretty good job of avoiding extra people in the pics. Jacob had never skated before and could stand suprisingly well on his skates considering his age.

2 comments:

Natalie Buchkovich said...

Fun!! Jacob is getting so big!

the Petterson Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Jared is so nice to let you go out. I like those things that help the kids skate!