Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Zoo time

I love this area but my biggest complaint is the lack of a Costcos. The nearest one if 40 minutes away. Because its no longer 1/2 mile down the street and I have to cross into Missouri to go, I usually only go once every couple months. When I do finally get there, I spend way TOO much money replenishing our depleted supplies.

Our zoo membership was expiring the end of August and we had several "tickets" to redeem still. The tickets are used for the train, carousel, sea lion show, children's zoo etc (the fee portions of our otherwise free zoo). We decided to combine zoo day with costco day and headed across the Mississippi River.


We let the kids ride on the 3D dinosaur virtual motion ride. The girls thought it was great. Jacob kept repeating "that ride scary!" but later asked to ride it again

Waiting for the sea lion show

Can you tell how hot we all are!


The kid's favorite "ringing of the bell" trick

No comments: