Tuesday, February 26, 2013

 Halloween 2012-
 In 2011 we had 11 trick or treaters.  Our neighborhood doesn't get a ton of trick or treaters but a lot of it was our location (1 of 3 houses on a side street that was never finished being developed).  It was depressing to sit there all night with my bucket of candy, see people debate coming down the street only to end up passing by.  I didn't really want to repeat that again but I felt bad taking my kids out if we weren't passing out candy.  As it turned out my friend Rachael had to work that evening.  She is the fitness superviser at the fitness center I worked at in Chesterton.  They live in a much more central location in our neighborhood.  Her husband couldn't take Alenna out and pass out candy. So,  Alenna came with us and I no longer felt guilty.
A wicked bat, a vampire, bat girl, a witch, and a knight...quite the entourage!

No comments: