Wednesday, April 10, 2013

More fun with Family

Austin and Mason had spring break the week before the baptism and were staying with Mima and PopPop.  Since they hadn't seen my kids in about a year, Mima and PopPop decided to come early for the baptism so the cousins could play.  The cousins were all so excited they were playing very crazy and some of my decorations had already been broken, so despite the chilly temperature Thursday, Mima and I took them to the community playground near our house.
Bella- ever the little diva insisted I go back home for my phone or camera so I could take her picture posing
The "twins" Mason and Jacob


When Kelten showed up as a suprise, Bella really wanted Weston and Nicole there also.  She really loves her cousins.  Here are all 7 cousins that were present last week-end
We had our Easter dinner on Saturday so people wo needed to leave after church on Sunday could get an earlier start.  While the ham was cooking we decided to enjoy the weather and take a little walk.  This picture is crazt to me....I can't believe that not only one but both of these crazy boys stopped and waited for the rest of us before crossing the street!!

The originial twins- I watched Austin when he and Bella were little.  They both had light hair and people often thought they were twins.  I started calling them the "Jo" twins.  His middle name is Joseph and hers is Jolynn.

No comments: