Thursday, November 1, 2007

I LOVE Halloween!!!


Fall is one of my most favorite times of the year. I hate the fact that it means the cold is coming but I love the colors, smells, and activities associated with fall. I was actually crazy enough to go apple picking when Jacob was only 2 weeks old. I don't get a lot of time to watch TV in the morning but whenever I can grab a sec I like to Live With Regis and Kelly. It was on while I was nursing him yesterday and I learned they have an awesome Halloween show that includes Regis and Kelly dressing in several costumes thoughout the show. Yesterday's highlight was when they came out as Troy and Sharpay! (For anyone who doesn't know who Troy and Sharpay are congratulations! you have a life that doesn't revolve around children and the disney channel!) Jacob and I stayed home to pass out candy while the girls went out trick or treating with Jared. Sorry some of the pictures are cut off a bit. This was my first time creating a mosiac.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I am very sad I missed it! I love Regis and Kelly. I will have to tell noah that regis was Troy. He will probably say Regis who?

Tara said...

I love the pictures and your mosaic.