Monday, February 18, 2008

The Big 30

Happy Birthday to my husband who turned 30 last Friday. He took the day off and we went out for lunch. Nothing fancy but nice to be out without the kids (althought we did take Jacob but he slept the whole time so that doesn't count). After Katy got out of school we loaded up the van and drove to Pennsylvania for a relaxing week-end. Grandma got him a cake and when we took it out to him he made a funny face. I asked what was the matter and he said seeing a 30 on the cake finally made him realize how old he is.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I loved turning 30! Tell Jared it is the best year. Of couse, I'm nearly doubled that now and this year is the best yet....I guess it all beats being dead. And from another favorite musical...I'm not dead yet! and neither is he!

Nikki said...

Happy 30th jared! Don't you join him in the 30 club in a few months??