Monday, February 18, 2008

The Horse Farm

A horse farm borders our family's land in Pennsylvania. The were a few horses out near the fence so the girls and I tromped through the snow to see them. The horses were very friendly and came right up against the fence so we could pet them. One horse had been out by the road and when he saw us coming he ran straight towards the side fence where we were. He even beat the two horses that had only been 20 feet away to begin with. It was one of the highlights of the week-end. The also enjoyed sledding down Grandma's hill. I didn't take any pictures but Natalie did so maybe I can get some from her and send them.



2 comments:

Susan said...

what a great getaway weekend...good for you!

Andrea said...

I love horses!! I would have loved to have gone with you!! Looks like they all had fun!!

You have been tagged over at my blog. It's a good one!!