Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Wide eyed and innocent

I do not allow our girls to have gum except on special occasions. Yet, somehow Bella and Xandra kept walking around chewing gum. I was not sure where they were getting it and kept scolding them. Today, Xandra turned on her sister and told me when Bella got some. Exasperated, I asked where she kept finding gum. Katy got very animated and replied "I know, I'll get it for you. The other day Bella asked me if I wanted some and I said 'sure', but then I saw she was getting into yours and I said 'NO WAY!' "(at this point Katy's eyes get real big and she makes a hand motion similar to an umpire signaling the runner was safe). It was really funny. Then Bella realizing she better do some damage control walks into the room and with a sorrowful look says "I'm so sorry mom, I'm so so sorry". It was hard not to laugh at the whole exchange.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

that is really funny.

Kate said...

Sneaky kids!