Friday, November 21, 2008

I am a Child of God

We had our primary program on Sunday. I've noticed through my different primary callings that no matter how disorganized a program can appear doing the Sunday before practice, it always turns out beautiful. So many times I've thought "we need several more practices before the kids are going to be able to flow smoothly" but it always comes together so well. It was a beautiful and touching program. My favorite part (but I would be incredibly biased) was the song "I am a Child of God". Katy, Xandy, and 5 other girls sang the first verse in Spanish. The second verse was sung by a mentally handicapped girl in Katy's class. In the third verse the senior primary sang the descant accompanied by a flute. The fourth verse was sung by 4 brothers. It was beautiful!

No comments: