Friday, November 21, 2008

A long lost friend

I lost track of a friend a while back. I missed my friend so much. I longed to be reunited with my friend. I had another friend who was very similar to the lost friend, but it just wasn't the same. The second friend could not replace my lost friend. I thought about my friend all the time. I wondered what my friend was doing? Had my friend made a new friend, had I been replaced? I even tried to get a new friend myself, but I just couldn't bring myself to make that leap. My heart was not ready to replace my dear friend just yet. But my patience and loyalty paid off in the end. Tuesday afternoon I was reunited with my friend. It was a sweet reunion. It made my otherwise bad day a wonderful day. I could hardly wait for Jared to return home from Baltimore so he could see my friend to. I missed you dear friend. I'm so glad you have returned, you're the best camera ever!!

3 comments:

Natalie Buchkovich said...

Yeah for the long lost friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the Petterson Family said...

Yeah! Pictures?1?!?! That's awesome for you and us!

Marci said...

You had me almost in tears. That was hilarious.