Monday, January 5, 2009

Growing up fast

Bella started her first day of Sunbeams yesterday. All morning she was adamant that she was going to nursery, not primary! She did finally relent, but its going to be a lesson in patience for Mom. She's the oldest any of the kids have been when entering Sunbeams, but she was definately NOT the most reverent yesterday. Hopefully her teacher can get her in line cause my attempts were just making it worse yesterday. She did look very cute and grown-up and I'm really am glad to have her in primary with me.

Ready to go
my little guy


silly face

all my girls



Last night I was working on a project and came across some old pictures. Its hard to believe this little girl is being baptized on Saturday. These were taken at Tonya's wedding reception. One was taken during the Daddy daughter dance, and the other is her and her friend Brooke dancing.





3 comments:

Amy Franklin said...

OK, that is just crazy! That picture of Katy and Brooke is so cute--I remember that night and how much fun we had! I just can't believe how fast the kids are growing up. Bella is a Sunbeam?!?!? Time is just flying by...thanks for posting those fun pics!

Amanda said...

I totally intended on taking pics of Nathan, too. But that didn't happen. He loved his teacher
and loved class, so he made a great transition!

Porter Family said...

I thought Bella was hilarious. That's because I'm not her mom. If you need help for Saturday, let me know!