Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year's Eve

We rang in the New Year at our neighbors' house. We talked, played the Wii, and watched the ball drop. I found out I'm horrible at driving games (no smart comments!) but I did beat my husband at boxing two times. He thought it was a fluke the first time and challenged a rematch. But when I beat him even faster the second time, he decided to save whatever dignity he still had, and refused to play with me again. I told him not to worry it was all the practice I get from TaeBo. All four kids actually made it to midnight. I tried to put Jacob to sleep but he wasn't about to miss all the fun. The older girls slept at the neighbors making it their first sleepover somewhere other than Mimas. Here's a picture of all the kids minus Tucker (the nieghbors' little boy) who was too tired to leave his mom's side. Bella of course is not cooperating, but really did you expect anything different?


1 comment:

Amanda said...

haha! That's my girl!! Wait til she gets to the not-only-am-I-not going-to-cooperate-but-I-am-going-to do-what-I-can-to-mess-up-the-picture stage. There are many a family picture where I have my eyes rolled, ask around.
Hopefully, she won't be as bad as me!