Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Primary Pancakes


Our primary had a pancake breakfast the last Saturday in January. The kids got to come in their Pj's, slippers, and bathrobes. We made pancakes and sausage for them to eat. We had a great turn-out especially considering the single digit temps that morning. Who wants to get out of their warm bed to go outside on a Saturday? Thanks to all the parents who did just that to bring their kids to the breakfast. The children sat at tables with their teachers and classmates. Jared had to work, which meant I had Jacob with me as well. He sat at Bella's table next to her and ate his pancakes and sausage. I was actually able to help make sure everything was running smoothly.

I had to be at the church an hour early to help set-up and my kids all had to tag along. There were all children there early for the same reason. When the Bishop and his wife arrived to help, all the children swarmed to the Bishop. He kept them thoroughly entertained.

4 comments:

Kate said...

How fun! Sounds like a great bishop.

Susan said...

what a great idea!

Amanda said...

We missed our primary breakfast! I guess now we are even. Come move here when Jared is done and I promise I'll make grandpa make cowboy breakfast once a week!

Shelly said...

That sounds SUPER Primary activity. Yummmy!