Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Too cool

Katy is a very loving child. She is very aware of the feelings of others. She has no problems showing her affection either. When I volunteer at her school, she always runs up and gives me a hug. Alexandra has no problems kissing or hugging me goodbye at the busstop either, however school is a different story. After volunteering in her class one morning last week, I asked for a hug and kiss goodbye. She looked appalled that I would even suggest that. After quickly glancing around to access her audience, she quickly hugged me, but firmly stated she was NOT giving me a kiss in front of her class. She's a funny little girl.

2 comments:

yvonne said...

ah Xandy! Gotta love that independent girl! She loves you like crazy but she can hold her own! Be grateful for that and glad you don't have one of those whining kids who won't let you out of their sight! WE miss you guys like crazy and think of you everyday! Looking forward to Alex's grad party!

Nikki said...

he hehe. that is so funny!