Friday, July 31, 2009

Grandma Buchkovich's house

Hanging out on Grandma's porch with Uncle Nick (grandpa's brother), Grandma and Pop-Pop. (Mima, Alex, and George were there but not pictured)

The snake I almost stepped on- good thing I like snakes!


This house was orginally built by my great grandpa Ott. I few years ago it caught on fire part of it was rebuilt. My dad now owns this house and leases it to family.


This house was built by my grandpa and great-grandpa when my Dad was a little boy. Its right next to the blue house. Grandma still lives here and I have lots of fond memories here.



The land borders a state park and is beautiful




1 comment:

Loni said...

I really had fun seeing you. I hope you enjoyed your drive back. And when you get a second, will you email me the blueberry recipe?