Monday, November 16, 2009

Photo Shoot

My kids are all a bunch of hams. Getting their pictures professionally taken is the greatest adventure for them. Too bad when mom pulls out the camera all cooperation ceases. Anyway, we went to Portrait Innovations again. I LOVE that place and recommend it to anyone interested. We went Friday evening after Jared got home. We have a disc with 105 pictures from our shoot on it, but here are some of my favorites.(These are the proofs before they adjust lighting, crop out edges, etc)
























8 comments:

K+N+N+A said...

I can't believe how grown up your kiddos are!!! What cute pictures. We miss you guys. Hopefully we can get together soon. Maybe Spring?

Love much,
Nicole
@>->--

Nikki said...

Your kids are getting so big, I cant believe it.

Natalie Buchkovich said...

So CUTE!!!! They turned out darling! Katie looks soooo grown up! I can't believe it! I can't wait to get mine;)!!!!!

Amy said...

Great pictures - you're all very photogenic with great smiles. When my older boys' permanent teeth came in, they somehow lost their ability to smile good - we just get weird faces from them.

Lindsay said...

OH my gosh I love these pictures terra! You guys have the cutest family!

Josh and Shyann Croke Family said...

Fantastic pictures! They turned out really great. You have a cute family.

Elise said...

You guys are all so beautiful!

Dustin and Tonya Ray Family said...

These are AWESOME, AMAZING, I love them.. Bella looks so old I couldn't tell her and Zandy apart at first... I love it.. Katy looks beautiful in her glasses.. they are very flattering for her. Xandy is so photogenic and Jakey is stinking adorable!!!