Sunday, March 21, 2010

Children's Museum

We have a Children's Museum right here in town, but somehow I've never made it there. My friend Amy started a monthly playgroup back in the fall. (She is the best fitness instructor ever and used to teach preschool.) In addition to quality playtime, we try to provide educational activities, stories, crafts, rhymes, etc for the kids. This month we went to the Children's museum. Amy actually sweet talked them into opening early so our group could have it to ourselves before the morning rush hit. Jacob and Bella had a blast!! Jacob loved the upstairs that was set up like a library, firestation, and policestation. I wasn't sure I'd ever get him out of the fireman costume (I guess I know what he wants for his B-day). Bella enjoyed playing in the hospital area, the grocery store, and the postoffice.

Great Grandpa B would be so proud!


Locked in jail. They really loved locking the Moms in jail!


Fireman Jake to the rescue


A funny side note: Bella's shirt says Justice on it. There is a little boy in our ward named Justice. Therefore, she was convinced it was a boy's shirt and did not want to wear it anymore. I had a hard time convincing her that Justice is also a clothing store/brand for little girls.

No comments: