Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Jacob funnies

If you squeeze Jacob's to tightly he gets digruntled and says "Stop squeezing my head off"

The other day the car wouldn't start when we came out of the YMCA.  Jacob kept telling me "Just pull that thing down right there.(he was pointing at the gear shift)  Mom, that's how it goes.  Just pull it down!"  
Should I be concerned that he's already figured that part out?

On a side note, Jared had to come help us.  Apparently there was a glitch and the interior lights weren't going off when the door shut.  After figuring out what was wrong, we took the lights off the door mode and Jared jumped us.  Afterwards, we went to Qudoba so Jared could eat before returning to work and so he could make sure the car would keep starting before I set off to run errands.  Jacob thought it was the best day in the world.  He told everyone we ran into that day that "our car broke and Dad came to rescue us and I got to ride in his car to the restuarant, and he bought me a soda!"  So even though I was slighly inconvienced by the 20 minutes spent waiting for Jared, and Jared had a even bigger inconvience leaving work, the day was wonderful in Jacob's mind.  Just goes to show its all in the perspective.

No comments: