Monday, March 25, 2013

Neighborhood

Ironically, this is the most "city"like place we've lived.   We don't have a driveway- which I miss more than I realized I would.  Instead, there is a little alley behind all the houses on the street.  We are lucky in that we have a detached two car garage which is more than a lot of houses around here.  There is a neighborhood playground a few blocks away.  There is also a meat market nearby that I can walk to when the weather is warmer.  The elementary school is also less than a mile away if I walk the back roads.  Its a fun experience but I wouldn't want to live here forever.  I miss my surbanan subdivisions!
Jacob at the playground
The girls in the alley behind the houses
Playing basketball with Daddy at the park.  This picture makes it look like Jacob made that shot.  I'm quite impressed if he did.  I'll have to ask about the picture as I didn't notice what was happening while I was taking pictures
I'm not really into cowboys, but who could resist this one! Jacob wanted to go on our Sunday walk dresses as a cowboy.  I made him wear tennis shoes since his boots hurt his feet but he did insist on the hat that kept blowing off.



No comments: