Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sibling snuggles

I jogged 6 miles on Thursday with the two little ones. The first 3 miles I was a little warm in my jacket and long pants. It felt nice and there was barely any wind. When we turned around to head back, I thought I was at the North Pole. The wind picked up and I was now running into it. I was freezing cold and wishing for a hat and gloves. The kids were unusally quiet and I figured they had fallen asleep. (That is why I went at nap time) Fortunately, since they were sleeping they couldn't complain about the cold. When I got back, this is how I found them







Aren't they precious?



Yesterday when we went for a jog I was in in shorts and shortsleeves and was still sweating like a pig. Gotta love the ups and downs of fall weather.

No comments: