Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Easter Morning

I finally got the rest of the pictures off my camera.

The Easter Bunny leaves a basket of eggs (one for each child) on the table each year. Each egg contains a clue leading to another egg containing yet another clue, etc. There are usually about 6 clue eggs per child. The last clue leads to the hidden basket. The Easter Bunny tried this one year to mix things up but it was such a hit that he hasn't been able to stop. The poor Easter Bunny is running out of clue ideas. He has recycled some from year to year but I overheard the kids commenting on the repeat clues. The EB might have to drop this fun tradition if he doesn't get a stroke of new creativity. The kids love this little game though so if you have any good ideas please send them to me and I'll pass them on to the Easter Bunny.




The girls sporting off some of the flower clips the EB broughtBy now, you've probably all realized I have a small obession with dressing my kids in matching/ coordinating clothes. I've never really met with much resistance, but I fear the end is quickly approaching. Katy was furious that I made her wear this dress that morning. We were going to a friends house for the last session of conference and for dinner. The friend is a boy and she did not want to be inhibited by a dress. (He once asked her if all her clothes matched her sisters and I think that added to her resistance Easter morning) The very windy day did not help the situation. She was convinced that her friend must have seen her underwear several times because the wind kept blowing her dress up. To put it mildly, she was not a happy camper by the end of the day. Well, its been a fun while its lasted and you can be sure I'm not going down without a fight. I will try to sneak as much coordinating in as I can!!! (On a side note, I got these darling dresses at Old Navy on clearance last year for a couple dollars each!!!)

No comments: