Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter with friends

(I'm experiencing some technical difficulties with my camera, so Easter morning pictures will have to wait. I took pictures later in the day with my phone so I can post those)

We went to our friends, the Pearsons, for Easter dinner. Our friends the Westons were there also. It was a ton of fun! We had the traditional ham dinner and an egg hunt.

Family pic- some family members were not thrilled that we were all coordinated
The little munchkins got a head start
Jacob really got into it this year. He had a blast running around picking up eggs.

Every now and then he'd stop to check out his loot









Holding Bella's basket once it was full and she ran off to gether some more in her arms


We had the hunt in a field across from their house. On the way back, the neighors dog came out to see all the kids. I wish we had Jacob's reaction recorded. He was convinced the big dog wanted his eggs. He picked up his basket arched his back forward and ran as fast as he could. He was not going to let that dog get his eggs. He ran by me and by Jared, and was desparately trying to make it to their front door before the dog got his eggs. The dog who orginally wasn't interested in Jacob was excited that the little boy wanted to play chase and took off after him. The owner eventually caught the dog and we caught up to Jacob but I was laughing so hard. The visual was great, wish you all could've seen it.

3 comments:

Joan said...

Looks like a fun time! Just wish we could have seen it all for real!

Amy said...

The coordinating clothes look great! And I can just imagine Jacob trying to protect his eggs. How funny!

Zimmer Mom and Pop said...

Your little family is growing up! They are all adorable!