Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Lil' Stinker

Jacob moved into a toddler bed a few weeks ago. I left his crib up to so when he's not staying in bed, I can put him in the crib. One night when Jared and I went up to bed rather late, I noticed a light on in Jacob's bedroom. When I tried to open the door, I was met with resistance. The resistance was in the form of a chair the little stinker had pushed up against his door. I pushed the door open and this is what I saw:




What you can't tell from this picture is the entire floor is covered in toys. When I tucked him in earlier that evening, his room was perfectly clean. I have to admit it was pretty funny and amusing! We have since started pulling the cord up on the light. Now he can flip the switch all he wants, but he can't turn his light on.

1 comment:

C said...

Sneaky little guy.
When Tia started sleeping in her own bed, she would tell me "I'm not doing anything in here" before closing and locking her bedroom door.

So How's the recipe book thing going?
Are you still cooking from it, or did you finish?

Looks like your family is having a lot of fun. They're growing up so fast. I love the Family Easter pictures.