Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer look


Our weather went from rainy and cool to HOT, HUMID and sunny in a blink of an eye. Katy and Xandy had their hair cut Saturday. They just look more comfortable to me now. Katy had over 4 inches cut off and Xandy had just under 4 cut off. Now that they look cool and comfortable, Jacob's and Bella's hair seem too long. This was Xandy's first time at a salon. I usually cut hers myself but she wouldn't let me cut it. She wanted to see how long it could get but it just wasn't healthly anymore. She was very concerned about the oilspill and when she learned my salon was donating the hair to help soak up the oil she decided that would be worth cutting her hair. I was touched that my little girl was so concerned about the environment and conservation. That, or I got played big time!! She asked when she was down if she could go there every morning before school to have her hair done. Get in line, Honey! I wish I could do that too.

1 comment:

Elise said...

LOVE the looks! So very cute!