Monday, January 7, 2008

Buckeyes, babies, and boo-hoos





In honor of the big game tonight I attempted to make buckeyes. Lets just says amid Jacob screaming, Katy falling off the trapeze bar in the backyard and me attempting to simultaneously cook dinner the end result was far less than perfect. (Melissa- yours look like they came from Emeril's kitchen compared to mine!) They still taste delicious so I guess thats whats most important. How can you go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter in a team spirited shape? Jared posed the kids in the traditional O-H-I-O . Jacob is obviously to little to make an"o" with his hands but since he's so round we figured that was good enough. Bella fit the sweatshirt he is wearing last year. Since the guys were headed off to a OSU party, Tonya came over with her little ones to watch the game with me. Unfortunately the game is eerily reminiscent of last year and since I'm not feeling well I am headed to bed. I know what kind of a fair weather fan am I? I am a fan that still has to wake up with the kids at the crack of dawn, doesn't feel well and defiantely doesn't want to stay up past midnight just to be depressed in the end. I will however keep my OSU apparel on, my fingers crossed, and hope for a miracle on the front page when I wake up!!!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

sorry no miracle last night.

Susan said...

hooray...i found you! from another blog! i love bloggers,just never figured i'd know many from other blogs. I visit daily...see you tomorrow

Loni said...

That top picture is just too cute

Andrea said...

Hey this is Andrea, Amanda's little sister!! I was Nick's age!!
But I now live in Louisiana and am married to an LSU fan. We had to listen to the game because we were driving home that night, but I was so excited that OSU was winning at first!! I was talking all kinds of smack to my husband :). But I quickly was quieted!! It was a sad sad day. I get comments all the time now about how OSU lost. My husband always says somehting. I was for sure OSU would have won!!

Your kids are soo cute!! GO OSU!!!