Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I've been tagged!


Here are the rules of the game- Enjoy!

• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, as we all want to know them.

• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1) I was first-chair in the percussion section of my High School band until I quit my Senior year. Now, don't be too impressed, only a few other people could read music so it wasn't hard to score higher on the bells, chimes, xylophone, and tympanis


2)I've had a lizard in my mouth before. On one of my field trips at BYU we went to southern Utah to catch and study lizards. If you climb a tree to catch a lizard it is hard to hold onto the lizard and climb down. They are quick and wriggly. We were taught to put one of the lizard's feet between our lips. All I know is it works!


3) I love to run. I don't just run to work-out. I actually enjoy it and sometimes run to relax.


4) My pre-children dream was to research in the rainforest. There are so many medincinal uses for plants from the rainforest and I am still sure the cure for cancer is there. Hopefully someone discovers it before the RainForest is completely cut down.


5) Terra obviously was derived from my dad's name Terry (although mom insists it was just a name she liked). My parents did not name me after the earth which is one meaning of Terra. They also were not aware that my Birthday (April 22nd) was also earth day. Yet, I have had a love of nature since I was little and I majored in Convervation Biology and Wildlife Management. I would actually cry when developers would cut down forests to build houses because I felt bad for the animals that lived there.


6) Even though I majored in Wildlife Management, I absolutely hate furry pets. My kids will only be allowed fish, amphibians, or lizards as pets. The thought of a cat or dog shedding through my house disgusts me, and don't even get me started on rodents as pets!!! I don't even like birds. Animals should be outside where God put them.


7) I love to mow the lawn with a push mower. Think about it..... They kids can play outside where I can still see them BUT - and this is the best part- I can't hear them! Its a lovely way to get a little quiet time. Just me and my thoughts. Plus, if I'm feeling lazy that day I can count it as my work-out, something I could not do on a rider.


I tag Tonya, Natalie, Loni, Amy F, Mom, Amanda K, and Meta!

4 comments:

Natalie Buchkovich said...

Hey I did your tag, but mine are more stories.

Kate said...

Ttoo funny about the lizards! And like you, I love to mow!

Joan said...

If you want me to answer that tag, you have to come over and show me what I need to do!

Dustin and Tonya Ray Family said...

Alright Terra since you have been tagged already its Jared's turn.. tag you are it!