Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Katy!

Katy had a birthday while we were at Disneyland. We celebrated the next day so Grandpa could be with us (he had to stay home to work). My little girl turned eight! It still feels like last year when I brought her home on Christmas Eve. My little Christmas present. (this is the part that gets sappy so stop reading if you don't want to hear it) Katy loves to help out around the house and help care for her younger siblings. She can be a bit bossy, but that happens to even the best of us "oldest" children. She loves to read and learn. She can read a chapter book in hardly anytime, but also enjoys non-fiction books. She is learning to play the piano. Her true loves are soccer and swimming. Katy is very excited to be baptized. She is also looking forward to Activity Days. Katy truely is a joy to have in our family. I love you sweetie! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHRYN ROSE!




There are a ton of pictures from Disney. I'll get around to posting those, but I'm going to finish the rest of the trip first.

3 comments:

the Petterson Family said...

Looks like you have been having a VERY eventful holiday season!!!

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday dear Katy. I cannot believe our babies are 8. ( okay well mine will be 8 on saturday). What does that make us?

Natalie Buchkovich said...

Good Luck with the Baptism! Wish we could be there!