Friday, March 13, 2009

Bella is 4!

My little Bella turned 4 last week. Its was actually last Thursday, but I haven't been in the blogging mood. We had a chocolate pie and went swimming at the YMCA. Over the week-end we went to Ohio. Bella loves going to Ohio to see Mima and Pop Pop. Alex was in his last musical so we went to watch. Of course the fact that it was High School Musical made it even more exciting for the girls. We celebrated Bella's B-day with a cake. Last year I made a Dora cake but wasn't up to spending my week-end trip in the kitchen. Bella insisted that she wanted a Dora cake, and we couldn't persuade her otherwise. I had meant to take some of her Dora figurines to place ontop of a Costco cake, hoping that would be good enough. I realized after we got to my parents that I had left those behind. But the B-day girl's Dad saved the day. Jared ran out to Drug Mart (man, I miss that store, it really is one stop shopping!) and came home with a cheap set of Dora Princess figurines. We placed them on top of the cake and she was tickled pink.




Yummy chocolate pie!

The Dora cake


Waiting for the show to start

Alex on the left hand side #19

The Gabriella look alike

No comments: