Monday, March 23, 2009

Talent Show

Our ward had a talent show combined with the Glen Carbon ward on Friday night. Katy played "My Bonnie lies over the Ocean" on the piano(Grandma Sharpe would've been soo proud!) and she played a duet with me out of one of her books. She did very well despite getting soo nervous I though she would lose her dinner. She gets that from me. The girls also sang and danced to "You are the music in me" with their friend Shannon. Or rather, they just danced. A case of stage fright struck and the only one that was really moving it was little Bella (the one we didn't think would dance to begin with). She got up there and was singing and swinging her hips having a grand ol' time. It was great fun regardless, and the evening was topped off with a trip to Bobby's for yummy custard with Shannon and her mom. Then it was home to watch the Buckeyes lose :( We should've called it a night after the custard!


(Notice Xandy hiding in the back)

No comments: