Monday, March 23, 2009

March Madness


I am blog stealing this picture from my cool sister-in-law Natalie. Jared has always wanted to go to a NCAA tournament game. When Kevin lived in Indiana, one year when some of the games were in Indianapolis and Jared contemplated going. Then, last year when some games were at Cleveland State it killed him that he didn't get tickets. This year, when BYU was playing in Philadelphia, my brother, who lives in Philly, and Jared started to conspire. My brother found some tickets, and Jared booked a surprisingly decent plane ticket, and off they went. In the words of my brother, it was something on their "bucket list". Despite the less than desirable outcome of the BYU game and the less than exciting U-Conn game where U-Conn scored triple digits and massacred their opponent, they had a fun time. They really were excited to go, despite their faces in the picture. I think they were not too excited to have their picture taken since they knew the pictured would inevitably end up on two blogs. Hey, they have their NCAA fun and we have our own blogging fun! (I think they got the better end of that deal though)

No comments: