Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dinosaur Rock

The second grade classes put on a darling music program on Tuesday. The theme was...you guessed it dinosaurs. I first I was a little puzzled on how their entire concert could revolve around these extinct animals but alas I underestimated the teacher's ability to tie random songs into a dinosaur theme. Each song tied into dinosaurs and most were accompanied by hand moves, dancing, or some other type of "choreography". The songs were tied to each other by speakers telling a story to lead into each song. One of my favorite songs was about bats. The students made some strange noise that eerily resembled the sound of a colony of bats. They had funny motions too. (For those of you who aren't grandmas, aunts, etc and don't want to use all your daylight hours watching videos of my daughter, I'd suggest the second video.)

1 comment:

Joan said...

Yeah! Good job. Cute songs, all three!